SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork features a wide variety of music channels, available via satellite or Internet, that help create an entertaining atmosphere for both your customers and your employees. PlayNetwork is an authorized reseller for the SiriusXM for Business service. PlayNetwork also provides media experiences for businesses—including branded video (digital signage), audio (music and messaging), promotional media, quality audio/video systems, and professional services that deliver compelling experiences for retail, hospitality, health and fitness, retail banking, and other businesses.
More information is available at www.playnetwork.com.
Music from the Best in the Business: The programming through SiriusXM for Business is listened to by millions of people on a daily basis. And the extensive music library and programming is what sets SiriusXM apart from other business music services.
The Right Music for Your Customer: Restaurant music, hotel music, office music—even on-hold music. Each has its own unique requirements. So we offer a diverse selection—from pop to jazz, standards to rock, blues to classical—to keep your customers engaged, energized, and entertained while motivating your employees.
Low Monthly Fees: SiriusXM for Business helps your business connect with customers and build brand loyalty, starting at $34.95 per month for Internet radio and $31.95 per month for satellite radio.
All Royalty Fees Covered: The music industry requires that any business playing music for the public pay music royalties. We save you both time and money by paying all royalty fees including ASCAP, BMI, SoundExchange, and SESAC—costs you would otherwise incur if you use CDs, MP3s, or regular radio for your overhead music.
Our Internet music service for business starts at $34.95 per month, and includes a total of 88 music channels, 30 of which are formatted specifically for business use, with no interruptions, on-air hosts, or mentions of SiriusXM.
Our satellite music service for business starts as low as $31.95 per month with 170 channels.
Unlike the consumer SiriusXM service, a subscription to our business service incorporates the payment of public performance royalties to performance rights organizations that represent the music copyright holders, including ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange. These royalties are required and different from the royalty fees that are added separately to the cost of the consumer subscription plan.
Unlike other commercial music subscription services, there are no long-term contracts for either service.
Both our satellite and streaming Internet services offer the same great commercial-free music. However, with the streaming Internet service, 30 of the music channels are 100% uninterrupted (no hosts or SiriusXM branding). Our streaming offering also includes commercial-free and DJ-free music channels that are available only to streaming subscribers.
Streaming Internet radio currently offers 88 digital channels, including 30 commercial-free and DJ-free music channels.
Satellite radio includes 170 channels, including 69 commercial-free music channels.
A consumer account is for personal use in a home or vehicle. In commercial or business settings, such as doctor's offices, dentist's offices, restaurant/bars, retail stores, hair salons, malls, etc. many customers and/or employees are listening to SiriusXM for Business programming as background music. Using background music to entertain your customers, guests, and employees in a commercial setting is considered a public performance of the music by US copyright law. Such ‘performances’ in business settings require a commercial license be obtained to pay royalty obligations to the artists and the record labels that represent them. These royalty fees are included in the price of a commercial subscription. For more information visit our Licensing page to download.
For the convenience of our business customers, SiriusXM Music for Business includes these royalties in the price of our commercial subscription plans, and pays the required royalties directly to the performance rights organizations on behalf of the businesses.
SiriusXM offers both consumer and commercial subscription plans. Only Sirius XM Music for Business includes the required payments of public performance royalties to rights organizations such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange, which represent the music copyright holders.
These royalties are included in our commercial subscription plans. With SiriusXM you get a unique music service that helps create an engaging and entertaining environment for your business, and we pay the music royalties for businesses that subscribe to SiriusXM Music for Business.
Yes, with a SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork service package, PlayNetwork, Inc. reports and pays all required fees to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange for your business. There are no additional fees that you are required to pay unless you operate an establishment that charges an admission or membership fee (e.g., a theme park, skating rink, dance club, health club) or use music sources other than SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork (e.g., CDs, DJs, live music or terrestrial radio), in which case you are responsible for payment of any copyright royalties to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange, or for any sound recordings.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-964-2874 or email@example.com for further details on licensing coverage.
If you are using SiriusXM Satellite Radio consumer service as background music or as on-hold music in a physical place—such as a doctor's office, dentist's office, restaurant/bar, retail store, hair salon, mall—yes. Please contact us to establish your business account.
Music licensing is not required in business vehicles, so a consumer or fleet account may be established in those cases, even if the account is in a business name. SiriusXM Weather Services are also not considered “business” accounts.
If you would like to use SiriusXM Satellite Radio in your home or car (personal or business), please call SiriusXM's Consumer Services line at 1-800-XM-RADIO (967-2346) or visit www.xmradio.com. If you would like to use SiriusXM Satellite Radio's Weather Services in your boat, airplane, or other craft, please contact SiriusXM Weather Services at 1-800-985-9200.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork satellite radio service is available in the contiguous United States (i.e. the “lower 48”). SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork Internet streaming radio is available in the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork Internet streaming radio currently offers 88 digital channels including 30 commercial-free music channels.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork satellite radio currently offers 170 digital channels including 69 commercial-free music channels.
*Please note that the Best of Sirius package and SiriusXM Radio Online service/channels are not available with SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork service.
With a SiriusXM Music for Business subscription, businesses gain access to commercial-free music curated by passionate and dedicated people who specialize in their genres, selecting tracks to create exclusive music experiences for your business that you won't hear anywhere else. SiriusXM delivers what your customers want to hear. From pop to jazz, standards to rock, blues to classical, we offer a diverse selection of music that will keep your customers engaged, energized, and entertained, and your employees motivated!
In addition, unlike other music services, there are no long-term contracts.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork satellite radio service offers news, sports, talk, and other audio entertainment. Visit the full channel listings for Internet streaming service (Internet Streaming Radio Channel Listing) and satellite service (Satellite Radio Channel Listing) to explore all of our content for satellite radio and Internet streaming radio.
Yes. During the last quarter of the year, several channels offering different types of holiday music are available at no extra cost.
Yes. The default package for SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork does not include “XL” (explicit language) channels. If you do not want these channels blocked, or if you would like to block additional channels, all you need to do is call the SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork listener care toll-free number (1-888-XM4-BUSI) and speak with a representative. Up to 40 channels may be blocked in addition to the “No XL” package.
Additionally, some SiriusXM units have blocking features built directly into the equipment options so that you may set these restrictions at your own discretion. Learn more on the Hardware and Accessories page.
Yes. Our service and hardware options include those which allow to you daypart.
SiriusXM Internet Streaming: Access to our Internet service requires either the purchase of a SiriusXM streaming radio or a computer with a high-speed Internet connection. A subscription to our business Internet service will allow you to access our Web Player. Or, you can purchase a SiriusXM Internet Wi-fi radio. The minimum recommended requirements include:
SirusXM for Business Satellite Radio: To get our satellite service, you’ll need to purchase a satellite radio. Check out your options here.
All SiriusXM receivers are designed to work with existing sound systems. You can also contact us directly to help determine the best hardware option for your business.
You can purchase equipment directly from PlayNetwork—see our Hardware and Accessories page or contact us today!
Absolutely! Feel free to give one of our experienced sales associates a call to ensure that you have all the equipment you need.
You may use existing SiriusXM equipment to establish your PlayNetwork account. Please follow the activation instructions on the Activate Your Radio page. If your SiriusXM radio is currently active on a consumer account with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, please call SiriusXM's cancellations department at 1-800-998-7900 and disconnect your service first, then call PlayNetwork at 1-888-964-2874 to establish your business account.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork and SiriusXM Satellite Radio are completely separate entities, so accounts cannot be transferred from one to the other without being cancelled and reactivated. As long as PlayNetwork is contacted immediately following cancellation, there will only be a brief interruption in service (if any).
No. Although SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SIRIUS have combined some of their programming, the technology behind the satellite service is still very different. SiriusXM-branded receivers can only be activated on SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork service, and SIRIUS-branded receivers can only be activated on SIRIUS service.
No. Please contact SiriusXM Satellite Radio's demo department at 1-800-852-9696.
If you are an auto dealer, please visit SiriusXM's Auto Dealer Resource Center.
All SiriusXM receivers are designed to work with existing sound systems. If you do not have a sound system and desire to purchase these components, please visit our Hardware and Accessories/Audio Systems page or contact us.
The included 2.5" x 3" clamshell antenna for satellite radio can be mounted inside any southern-facing window or skylight with a clear, unobstructed view of the southern sky. The satellite signal will also penetrate some wooden roofs and SiriusXM has an extensive network of terrestrial repeaters in most cities, so other locations inside your business may work as well for the supplied antenna. Outdoor mounting of the antenna is not recommended.
In some cases, upgrading to an outdoor commercial-grade antenna may be required to ensure clearer and more consistent signal. More details regarding this optional antenna can be found here.
In order to use satellite radio, an antenna must be placed on the roof of your business. If you are unable to access the roof, Internet radio will be the best fit for your business.
Our standard antenna cable is 100 feet long. Because the SiriusXM signal is at an extremely high frequency, additional antenna cable extensions require inline RF amplifiers. We stock 100-foot extension kits with built-in RF amplifiers. Up to two of these may be daisy-chained together for a total cable run of 200 feet.
Should the distance you need to cover extend beyond 200 feet, we would recommend looking into the SiriusXM for Business Internet streaming services.
In the cases where an outdoor antenna is required, the low-profile, weather-proof unit can be easily mounted on an external wall with the antenna pointed in a general southern-facing direction with a clear view of the sky. Roof mounting is generally not required; however, if roof mounting is required, please obtain the necessary permissions for installing equipment on the outer premises of your business.
More details regarding this optional antenna can be found on the Hardware and Accessories/Accessories page.
SiriusXM for Business satellite service from PlayNetwork is not. Unlike other satellite services and music services you may be familiar with, SiriusXM's unique satellite technology is not subject to any kind of weather-related outages.
Note: Both indoor and outdoor antennas may require occasional re-aiming, especially if moved from their original location and/or if there is not an unobstructed view of the southern sky.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork Internet service is dependent on your Internet connection. As long as you have Internet service, you’ll be able to access the music service.
Check out the easy troubleshooting steps on our Activate Your Radio page.
If you need further assistance, please contact SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork Listener Care at 1-888-964-2874.
Yes. There is no additional charge to connect SiriusXM to your existing MOH equipment.
Yes. However, installation and setup are easy. If you have specific business music needs, please contact us for support.
Yes. Installing either a satellite or streaming radio is easy. For satellite radio, you’ll need to make sure the Sirius XM antenna supplied with your radio is mounted outside with a clear view to the sky. To access our streaming service you have two equipment options: (1) a SiriusXM streaming radio, which requires a Wi-Fi or wired Internet connection and may be purchased on our website, or (2) an Internet-connected computer that can access our service using our online PC Player. Once installed, these solutions can be easily connected to your business’s current sound system.
We have several attractive options and pricing plans that are tailored to meet your specific business music needs. Please visit the Streaming Internet Radio page or Satellite Radio page for more details.
After the first radio at a location, the SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork satellite radio service for additional radios at the same business address are $18.95 per month each. For Internet streaming service, additional radios at the same business address are $31.95 per month each.
Separate locations or multiple radios in one location will require separate subscriptions. However, you are able to put all your subscriptions on one account. With our satellite service, multiple radios at one physical location may qualify for a multi-subscription discount.
Yes. The fee is $15.00 per radio activated.
All SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork accounts are billed on the first of each month. Billing cycles may be set at quarterly, semi-annual, or annual. If we can accommodate your business by billing you in specific months (to align with a fiscal year, etc.), please let us know when setting up your account.
SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards as acceptable forms of payment. If you will be activating more than 10 radios, please contact us to discuss other payment options.
Yes, SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork requires that you agree with the terms and conditions of the Subscriber Agreement. A copy of the Subscriber Agreement is available here.
All invoices are due upon receipt. Past-due notices are sent at 31 days. If payment in full is not received by the 50th day, the SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork service will be disconnected. If service is disconnected, payment in full of past-due balance, activation fee(s), and credit card payment will be required to reactivate service. Pricing will be set at current SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork rates.
If you represent a hospital, school, government, or other tax exempt agency, please submit your state tax exempt form when setting up your SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork account.
If you would like to cancel your SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork account for any reason, please call Customer Service at 1-888-964-2874. Written notice may also be faxed to 1-866-594-1752 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The account will be invoiced until formal cancellation is requested, so please be sure to contact us if your radio is not working, you sell your business, etc. Please be aware that you may be subject to a cancellation fee.
More information regarding cancellation can be found in Section 3 of the Subscriber Agreement.
Note: The following websites and phone numbers are not maintained by SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork. By clicking on or calling them, you will be routed away from this page and/or will be speaking with outside representatives. SiriusXM for Business from PlayNetwork is not responsible for information obtained from other sources. These resources are provided purely for reference.
At PlayNetwork, shipping costs are determined by the quantity and weight total of your order.
The chart below shows an estimate of the expected number of days that it will take for in-stock merchandise to be shipped from our facilities to your door via ground shipping.
|Order Received By||Order Shipped By||Expected Delivery|
|Sunday||Tuesday||4-7 business days later|
|Monday||Wednesday||4-7 business days later|
|Tuesday||Thursday||4-7 business days later|
|Wednesday||Friday||4-7 business days later|
|Thursday||Monday||4-7 business days later|
|Friday||Tuesday||4-7 business days later|
|Saturday||Tuesday||4-7 business days later|
PlayNetwork reserves the right to provide partial, full, or no credit depending on the size and scope of the return in addition to the condition of the returned product. All returns must be returned in a “like new” condition, which includes, at a minimum, that the product and packaging of the product are in an unopened and unused condition.
If you would like to return your merchandise purchased on www.playnetwork.com/siriusxm, please call or email us at 888-964-2874 or email@example.com. Should your return qualify, you can return merchandise for a full refund, which will be credited to you in the original tender or be placed as a credit on your account.
Please allow 7-10 business days for the return transit time, plus an additional four business days upon receipt, for the return to be completed and the refund to be issued to your account.
THIS CUSTOMER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CONTAINS THE TERMS OF THE USE BY YOU (“CUSTOMER”) OF THE SATELLITE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY PLAYNETWORK, INC. (THE “COMPANY”). THE COMPANY IS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDER OF SiriusXM SATELLITE RADIO INC. ("SiriusXM"). IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE NOTIFY THE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND THE COMPANY WILL CANCEL CUSTOMER’S SERVICES (THE COMPANY’S CONTACT INFORMATION IS LISTED BELOW). FAILURE TO CANCEL CUSTOMER’S SERVICES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF INITIATION WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THE SERVICES.
This is Customer’s copy of the Company’s Satellite Radio Agreement. Customers should keep a copy for their records.
Customers may contact the Company by calling toll free at 1-888-XM4-BUSI (1-888-964-2874) or by writing to:
Attention: SiriusXM for Business
8727 - 148th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Online support: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Term (as defined in Section 3) of this Agreement, Company shall provide the “Services” to Customer. The “Services” means the satellite delivery to Customer’s Radio (as defined below) of audio content consisting of a variety of full-time and part-time channels of music, news, talk, information, sports, children’s ,and other entertainment as described on the SiriusXM Satellite Radio website (www.SiriusXM.com) under “Channel Lineup.” The Company reserves the right to change programming on the Services at any time and without notice, at its sole discretion, including canceling, modifying, moving, or adding particular channels, with or without notice to Customer. Certain programming services, functionality, and/or other options may be offered for an additional cost from time-to-time. If Customer adds additional Radios to its account, Customer must purchase a separate subscription for each Radio.
- Authorized Equipment. Customer may access and use the Services only with equipment authorized to receive the Services (each, a “Radio”). The Company does not manufacture any of the Radios and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to Customer or any of its property resulting from use of any Radio. The Company is not responsible for and does not warrant any Radios in any way whatsoever.
- Risk of Loss. Upon Customer’s receipt of a Radio, Customer solely and exclusively bears the entire risk of loss, theft, damage, or destruction of the Radio from any cause whatsoever.
- Loss of Radio. Customer should report to the Company and cancel its subscription if Customer’s Radio is lost, stolen, sold, transferred, or otherwise removed from Customer’s possession without Customer’s permission. Otherwise Customer will continue to pay for the Services.
- Technology; Content. It is prohibited to, and Customer agrees that it will not, copy, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, hack, manipulate, or otherwise access and/or make available any technology incorporated in receivers compatible with the Services and the Radio system. Furthermore, the AMBE ® voice compression software included in the Radio and the Services is protected by intellectual property rights including patent rights, copyrights, and trade secrets of Digital Voice Systems, Inc. The software is licensed solely for use in the Radio and the Services. The music, talk, news, entertainment, data, and other content included within the Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and all ownership rights remain with the respective content and data service providers. Customer is prohibited from any export of the content and/or data (or derivative thereof) except in compliance with applicable export laws, rules, and regulations.
3. TERM; TERMINATION.
- Term. The “Initial Term” of this Agreement shall begin on the date that Customer’s Radio first receives the Services and shall continue for a period of twelve (12) months; thereafter, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive periods of the same length as the Initial Term (each a “Renewal Term”); provided, however, that automatic renewal will not apply if either party notifies the other party in writing of its intention not to renew at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the applicable term. The Initial Term and all Renewal Terms are collectively referred to as the “Term.”
- Termination by Customer.Customer may cancel the Services at any time within the first thirty (30) days after activation of the Services without penalty. Activation fees associated with the Services are not refundable in the event of cancellation. After the first thirty (30) days, Customer may cancel the Services at any time by notifying the Company at the address (regular or email):
Attention: SiriusXM for Business
8727 - 148th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
or email@example.com as indicated on the first page of this Agreement. Please include your Subscriber/Account number with the cancellation request.
Any cancellation notice will become effective at the end of Customer’s assigned monthly billing cycle in which Customer cancels. Customer is responsible for payment of all outstanding balances accrued through that date. The Company will refund amounts for any full months of fees that Customer may have prepaid on a quarterly, annual, or multi-year basis representing those months beyond the billing cycle month during which Customer cancelled its service (subject to the Company’s right to deduct from such refund any termination fees that may be owed as set forth below). Service credits will not be refunded in cash, but will be honored in the form of Services for the remaining length of the credit.
- Termination by the Company. The Company may cancel the Services at any time if Customer fails to pay amounts owed to the Company when due, for breach of any other provision of this Agreement, or for any other reason. In such case, Customer will still be responsible for payment of all outstanding balances accrued through the effective date of cancellation. Customer must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the Company may cancel the Services.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, Customer shall cease using the Services, and at such time the Company shall not be responsible for any music royalties (including performance royalties) related to the playback of music in Customer’s locations thereafter. IF, PRIOR TO THE END OF THE SIXTH (6TH) MONTH OF THE INITIAL TERM, (A) CUSTOMER TERMINATES THIS AGREEMENT OR (B) THE COMPANY TERMINATES THIS AGREEMENT AS A RESULT OF CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO PAY AND/OR BREACH, CUSTOMER SHALL BE OBLIGATED TO PAY TO THE COMPANY AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE EQUAL TO THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE MONTHLY FEES DUE THROUGH THE FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE AGREEMENT.
4. FEES, TAXES, AND PAYMENT TERMS.
- Fees; Taxes. Customer shall pay Company the following monthly "Fees":
i. $31.95 per month for satellite radio services for the first Radio in a Customer commercial location and $18.99 per month for the second or any additional Radio in a Customer commercial location, plus applicable sales and use taxes. ii. $34.95 per month for Internet radio services for the first Radio in a Customer commercial location and $28.99 per month for the second or any additional Radio in a Customer commercial location, plus applicable sales and use taxes.
For each Radio on Customer‘s account, the Company shall charge an activation fee of $15, and may charge additional fees to upgrade or modify the Services. The addition of premium channels or services, if any, may require an additional activation fee.
- Payment Terms. Prior to the date that Customer’s Radio first receives the Services, Customer shall pay to the Company by credit card a deposit equal to three months of Fees and taxes as well as any activation fees. Following the third month of the Services, Customer shall thereafter pay the Fees in advance on a monthly basis by credit card. Customer must provide its authorization for the Company to apply recurring charges to the valid credit card at activation. Such recurring charges will continue until Customer or the Company cancels the Services as set forth above. If any bank or other financial institution refuses to honor any payment of Customer, the Company may charge a collection fee that is the lesser of (i) $20.00 and (ii) the maximum amount permitted under applicable law. Customer acknowledges that this collection fee is not an interest charge, finance charge, or other such charge or payment of a similar nature and it is reasonably related to the actual expense the Company incurs due to unsatisfied payment. Customer shall pay all costs of collection, before and after judgment, including, but not limited to, court costs, and reasonable attorney fees (including those incurred in defense of any claim brought by Customer or incident to settlement or any action or proceeding involving Customer brought pursuant to the United States Bankruptcy Code). In order to establish an account with the Company, Customer authorizes the Company to inquire into Customer’s creditworthiness by checking with credit reporting agencies. If Customer is delinquent in any payment to the Company, Customer also authorizes the Company to report any late payment or nonpayment to credit reporting agencies. Customer must notify the Company immediately of any change in Customer’s name, mailing address, residence address, email address, telephone number, or credit card information.
5. MUSIC RIGHTS FEES. If Customer’s commercial establishment uses the Services as its sole music source, Customer is not responsible for the payment of any copyright royalties to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, or for any sound recordings, as these are included in the Fees, unless Customer operates an establishment that charges an admissions or membership fee (e.g., a theme park, skating rink, dance club, health club) or use music sources other than the Services (e.g., CDs, DJs, live music or terrestrial radio), in which case Customer shall be responsible for payment of any and all copyright royalties to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and/or for any sound recordings.
6. RESTRICTIONS. Customer must possess a physical address in the United States of America. If Customer’s service address is not in the continental U.S., Customer’s Radio will not be activated to receive the Services. Customer shall use a Radio only to play the Services as foreground or background music and/or messaging at the Customer’s premises and shall not amplify, transmit or retransmit the broadcast of the Services so as to be audible outside any such premises (beyond ordinary patio or other outdoor speaker usage), nor transmit outside any such premises. Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of the Company, (i) use the Services in conjunction with any advertising or commercial message or entertainment or other public event at a Customer location for which Customer or any other person receives consideration of any kind (including, without limitation, a physical activity event or entertainment at the premises for any Customer location for which an admission fee is charged) or (ii) transmit, retransmit, rebroadcast, alter, redistribute, record, or reproduce (or permit the transmission, retransmission, rebroadcast, alteration, redistribution, recording, or reproduction of) the Services other than as expressly permitted under this Agreement. Customer shall defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Company and SiriusXM for any liability that Company incurs, including costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from Customer’s breach of this Section.
7. COMPLIANCE; SAFETY. Customer shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to Customer’s possession or use of a Radio, and shall be solely responsible for all assessments applicable to Customer’s use of a Radio, including sales, use, and property taxes. It is Customer’s responsibility to exercise prudent discretion and observe all safety measures required by law and common sense. Customer assumes the entire risk related to use of the Services. The Company and SiriusXM are not responsible for accidents resulting from or associated with use of the Services. The Services may include traffic, weather, and other emergency alert information and data, and Customer acknowledges that such information and data is not for “safety for life,” but is merely supplemental and advisory in nature, and therefore cannot be relied upon as safety-critical in connection with any aircraft, sea craft, automobile, or any other usage. The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and the Company disclaims any and all warranties, express and/or implied, with respect thereto or the transmission or reception thereof. The Company is not responsible for, and does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of, any information disclosed on the Services. In no event will the Company, its programming or data suppliers or partners, service providers, marketing/distribution, software or Internet suppliers or partners, or hardware or software manufacturers, suppliers, or partners be liable to Customer or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits resulting from use of or interruptions in the transmission or reception of the Services and/or any Radio.
8. CHANNEL BLOCKING. Some programming included in the Services may include explicit language, which may not be appropriate for the Customer’s patrons. Channels with a frequent use of explicit language are indicated on the channel lineup and on the channel display with an “XL.” Some other channels may also, from time to time, include explicit language, but are not designated on the channel lineup or channel display with an “XL.” It is Customer’s responsibility to impose listening restrictions that Customer considers appropriate for its environment. The Company and SiriusXM reserve the right to block any channels from a Customer in their sole discretion based on listener complaints, FCC inquiry, negative publicity or other factors. Furthermore, some programming may broadcast in Spanish or French or in SiriusXM High Definition sound and are indicated on the channel lineup and on the channel display with an “SP,” “FR,” or SiriusXMHD, respectively. Additionally, certain music channels may contain commercials and are indicated on the channel lineup and on the channel display with a “CM.” See chart below:
PROGRAMMING DISCLOSURE GUIDE:
XL - May include frequent explicit language
SP - Channels broadcast in Spanish
FR - Channels broadcast in French
CM - These channels include commercials
SiriusXMHD - Available in SiriusXMHD in Surround Sound on select SiriusXM Ready home receivers
9. RADIO SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS. The Services may be unavailable or interrupted from time to time for a variety of reasons, such as environmental or topographic conditions, and/or other things the Company cannot control. The Services might also not be available in certain places (e.g., within or next to buildings) or near other technologies. Radios installed in or near offices, retail, or other commercial locations will function best when the antenna is placed either in or near a south-facing window, or mounted, south-facing, outside the business location, with a clear view of the sky. Even if the antenna is near a south-facing window, certain window treatments could interfere with reception. The Company is not responsible for any noise and/or interruptions of the Services.
10. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. The Company and/or SiriusXM may collect personal information about Customer’s use of the Services that helps the Company and/or SiriusXM customize the Services. The Company and SiriusXM will use Customer’s information to (i) provide and improve the Services, (ii) enforce this Agreement, (iii) offer new products and services and (iv) perform market research. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company will have the right to make its customer list, and portions thereof, and Customer’s information available to selected third parties that the Company believes offer products and/or services that may be of interest to Customer. However, if Customer prefers that the Company not provide its information to third parties, please contact the Company at the address (regular or email) or telephone number as indicated on the first page of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to inform ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and any other music royalty collection organization of Customer’s subscription for the purposes of confirming to them that Customer is not responsible for the payment of music royalties if Customer’s establishment is using the Services as its sole music source.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES; INDEMNIFICATION. (a) CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES AND/OR THE RADIO OR OTHER EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT CUSTOMER’S SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. (b) THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES RELATING TO THE USE OR PURCHASE OF ANY RADIO, OTHER EQUIPMENT, AND/OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER AND ANY OTHER PERSONS RECEIVING THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS THAT CUSTOMER HAS PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES THAT CUSTOMER RECEIVED DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE SPECIFIC EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE APPLICABLE DAMAGE OR LOSS. THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES ARE REFLECTED IN THE PRICES AND ARE A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE COMPANY’S AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES. (C) CUSTOMER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY RADIO AND/OR ANY BREACH BY CUSTOMER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS. The validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement shall be solely and exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Washington applicable to contracts entered into and performed entirely within the State of Washington, without reference to conflict of laws’ principles. Customer may not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of the rights or obligations hereunder, without Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement is fully assignable by Company. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this Agreement unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the rest of this Agreement shall remain unaffected. This Agreement states the entire agreement relating to the Services and Customer’s relationship with the Company. No salesperson or other representative is authorized to change it for Customer, although the Company may modify it without prior notice to the Customer. If any provision is declared by a competent authority to be invalid, that provision will be deleted or modified to the extent necessary, and the rest of this Agreement will remain enforceable. The specific terms of this Agreement that expressly or by their nature survive termination shall continue thereafter until fully performed. Notices to Customer will be deemed given when deposited in the mail or on the date that an email is sent. Mailed notices may be included in the Company’s statements or emails to Customer. The Company may also provide notice to Customer by telephone, which will be deemed given when a message is left with Customer, someone answering the telephone at Customer’s commercial establishment or on an answering machine or voicemail system at Customer’s phone number on record with the Company. Customer’s notices to the Company will be deemed given when the Company receives them at the address (regular or email) or telephone number set forth on the first page of this Agreement. If it becomes necessary for any party to file a lawsuit or to take any other action to protect its interests hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and other expenses incurred by the prevailing party in the course of such lawsuit or action, in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled.
In 1996, a few industry visionaries got together in Redmond, Washington, and laid down the future of PlayNetwork. We set out every day to create sound and visual media experiences so original and authentic that both consumer affinity and our brands’ prosperity reach new heights. Nineteen years later, we’re realizing this mission and taking it further than originally thought possible.
Today, PlayNetwork produces immersive brand experiences that integrate music, video, and digital media to build lasting impressions and deepen the relationship that brands have with customers worldwide.
Our philosophy has always been that being generic is not an option for businesses. Companies who are true-to-brand and stand out, win. Our faith in this notion inspires us to deliver the truest level of customization in the industry that is rooted on our creative methodology and process.
100 million people
Our client base spans many industries, including Apparel Retail, Financial Services, Fitness, Grocery, Healthcare, Hospitality, Quick Serve Restaurant, Specialty Retail, Big Box Retail, Dining/Restaurant, Automotive, Education, and Gaming. A few of our brands:
Starbucks | Victoria’s Secret | GAP | Forever 21 | Hilton | Chili’s | Verizon | MAC Cosmetics | UNIQLO | Estée Lauder | Anthropologie | FedEx Office | Nordstrom | Urban Outfitters | Marc Jacobs | T-Mobile
Our programs include creative strategy and ideation, branded music supervision, global music and content licensing, in-store and on-hold messaging, video production and motion graphics, artist promotions and events, audio/video systems engineering and installation, technology application and software platform development, advertising networks, and commercial SiriusXM satellite radio.
PlayNetwork aims to deliver brand experiences with the truest level of customization and integration across every touch point─in-store, online and on-device.
For more information, visit www.playnetwork.com.
Weekdays: 7am - 5pm
Saturdays: 8am - 12pm
c/o SirisuXM for Business
8727 148th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
PO Box 204515
Dallas, TX 75320-4515
Please write your account number and invoice number(s) on your check